NOW SHIPPING! The Q3 seasonality database for less than a latte a month. Subscribe below!
Used by some of the largest mutual and hedge funds across the country, we've developed this database specifically for individual investors.
Every day, more and more professional money managers are turning to seasonality to help determine when to buy, sell or hold. Our institutional clients include some of the largest managers in the country. And, they're increasingly incorporating seasonal strategies into their portfolios.
And, you can too.
Every quarter, you'll receive our seasonality database, which uncovers the seasonal trends on over 1500 widely traded, institutional quality stocks! Plus, you'll also receive:
- ETF seasonality shows you which sectors and industries are best and worst.
- Seasonality on over 300 ADRs.
- Improved! Separate worksheet pages for ETFs, ADRs, Large Cap, Mid Cap and Small Cap.
Seasonality helps you define entry points and control risk.
- Know when not just what you should be trading this quarter.
- Sort-friendly excel spreadsheets provide flexibility. Sort by sector, industry or returns.
- Fully functioning excel allows you to search by ticker symbol.
Subscribe today using our Buy Now PayPal button and save! Pay only $3.99 a month. $3.99 monthly gets you:
- Color coded seasonality: quickly see winners and losers.
- The most valuable desktop investment tool you'll ever use.
How long would it take you to compile seasonality on 1,500 stocks, 300 ADRs and 50 ETFs?
I'm willing to bet the countless hours of your time are worth more than $3.99. We do the work and you get more time to spend doing the things you enjoy. I'm sure you'll find great ideas but more importantly, you'll improve your win rate, lower your losses and gain a valuable edge over other investors.
At only $3.99 a month, isn't it worth seeing how much more money you could be making knowing when to buy, not just what to buy?
But, why trust us? Because we've been helping the biggest mutual and hedge funds in the country beat their benchmarks since 2003.
And, now we're offering this valuable piece of our research to individual investors like you for pennies a day. Subscribe and see for yourself what seasonality can do for you.