SUBSCRIBE TODAY for Less than a Latte.
Our Quarterly Seasonality Databases provide you with a road map for performance.
Used by some of the largest mutual and hedge funds across the country, we've developed this database specifically for individual investors.
Every day, more and more professional money managers are turning to seasonality to help determine when to buy, sell or hold. Our institutional clients include some of the largest managers in the country. And, they're increasingly incorporating seasonal trading strategies into their portfolios.
And, you can too.
Every quarter, you'll receive our seasonality database, which uncovers the seasonal trends on over 1500 widely traded, institutional quality stocks! Plus, you'll also receive:
• New! ETF seasonality shows you which sectors and industries are best and worst.
• Seasonality on over 300 ADR's.
• Improved! Separate worksheet pages for ETF's, ADR's, Large Cap, Mid Cap and Small Cap.
Seasonality helps you define entry points and control risk..
• Know when not just what you should be trading this quarter.
• Sort-friendly excel spreadsheets provide you with flexibility. Sort by sector, industry or returns.
• Fully functioning excel allows you to search by ticker symbol for your holdings.
Subscribe today using our Buy Now PayPal button and save! Pay only $3.99 a month. $3.99 gets you:
• Color coded seasonality: Easily and quickly see winners and losers
• The most valuable desktop investment tool you'll ever use!
How long would it take you to compile seasonality on 1,500 stocks, 300 ADRs and 50 ETFs?
I'm willing to bet the countless hours of your time is worth more than $3.99! We do the work and you get more time to spend doing the things you enjoy. I'm sure you'll find great ideas but more importantly, you'll improve your win rate, lower your losses and gain a valuable edge over other investors.
Why should you buy our Q3 Seasonality Guide? First, its a great price! Only $3.99 a month for seasonality on 1500 stocks, 300+ ADRs, 50 ETFs, all color coded and sortable, delivered to your email inbox. This is less than you spend on coffee each week and probably less than you spend on gas for one day of your commute to work!
But, if that's not reason enough..consider:
• Since Q1 2007, the strongest quarterly seasonality picks produced an average quarterly return of 3.18%, more than 2.3% better than the S&P 500 index every quarter.
What do those kind of returns mean for your portfolio? A hypothetical $10,000 would be worth almost $16,715 through Q2 2012 - 55% more than the same investment in the S&P 500 Index ETF, symbol SPY!
Seasonality as a standalone investment strategy beats the market. Imagine how it could add value to your own investment approach. At only $3.99, isn't it worth seeing how much more money you could be making knowing WHEN to buy, not just WHAT to buy?
But, why trust us? Because we've been helping the biggest mutual and hedge fund managers in the country beat their benchmark since 2003.
And, now we're offering this valuable piece of our research to individual investors like you for pennies a day. Subscribe and see for yourself what Seasonality can do for you.